Shop The Hottest Toys & Gadgets In The World!
New Esky Red US Coast Guard Marine Dauphin 4 Channel RC Helicopter [2.4Ghz] Blue
New 2.4G Spread Spectrum technology allows the transmitter and receiver to be 'locked-on' to the same frequency ensuring much improved reliability and peace of mind when flying. Second, 2.4 Gigahertz systems offers quicker, more responsive control, when compared to a standard frequency system. Third, Operating at 2.4 Gigahertz also puts the radio control out of the frequency range of any 'noise' caused by the other electronic components on your helicopter - such as the motor, speed controller and any metal to metal noise - eliminating interference and glitch that can affect traditional frequency system. Fourth, another main characteristic of 2.4 Gigahertz equipment from a RC model club’s point of view is that no frequency control is needed. Eliminating the need to check everyone else's channel numbers, prior to flying. No more worries about turning up at a club with the wrong crystal in your Tx.
The US Coast Guard Marine Dauphin has been designed with an authentic scale appearance. It's finely crafted and highly detailed fuselage features a realistic ducted tail rotor and colored indicator lights are installed on the top of the canopy, which flash continuously in flight. The tricycle undercarriage with retractable style wheel design will add to the enjoyment of flying this superb micro electric helicopter. Finally, 2.4 Gigahertz equipment use less current to operate than standard frequency systems. This results in longer flight time and longer life of your transmitter and receiver batteries!
The Dauphin was designed by TWF as a 4 channels radio controlled electric helicopter with co-axial, twin rotor blades system. It is easy to fly for the beginner, which possesses the characteristics of high sensitivity and full control of the real helicopter. The Dauphin was designed with separating canopy and fuselage connecting by a carbon fiber rod, which makes it practical and beautiful. The landing skid consists of three rolling wheels, which can slide automatically while taking off and landing. The tail duct rotor blade can turn automatically during flight, which brings you into a real flight state and brings more fun for your flight.
ESky original FlightSIM cable (EK2-0900A) is included in the packing, installing the FMS software on the disc, and connecting the simulator port at the back of the transmitter to the computer's USB, you can then enjoy almost real flight experience on your PC or laptop as well as to practice your flying skills.
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum Transmitter, Awesome Look Cabin, Reliable Spread Spectrum Mixer/Gyro Control, More Stable Flight, Even First Timer can Control Easily
- Flashing LED Tail Light!
- SUPER STABLE X-ROTATION SYSTEM, Easier to control than Original LAMA
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the rotor blades
- Weight Saving Spread Spectrum 4-in-1 Mixer/Gyro/Receiver Board
- Reliable high quality mixer with built-in gyro board
- Suitable for Indoor/Backyard/Park flying
- Powered by 800mAh Li-polymer battery. Longer flight time
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- The main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which is not easily break
- Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement
- Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter
- Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time
- Best choice for Beginner and Advanced hobbyist
- This helicopter is an ideal investment for those people looking to move onto the larger scale helicopters, and can give you excellent training in preparation to fly the big birds!!
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand. Your Kid will LOVE it, Good for any Age group, Male or Female
- All spare parts and accessories are available
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- 8 AA batteries for the transmitter also included)
- Main rotor diameter: 340mm (13.5 inch)
- Length: 400mm (15.7 inch)
- Width: 72mm (2.8 inch)
- Height: 180mm (7 inch)
- Flying Weight: 240g (8.5 oz)
- Driven system: 2* 180 carbon brush motor
- Servo: 2x 7.5g digital micro servos (weight:7.5g;torque:1.0kg.CM;speed:0.1S/60?
- Battery: 7.4V 800mAh Li-polymer
- Control system: 4CH Multifunctional FM Transmitter and 4-in-1 Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 3300 feet (1000m)
- Helicopter (100% Assembled)
- 4 Channel 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum Multifunctional R/C Transmitter w/ Training Switch and Simulator Port
- 110V ~ 220V Universal Wall Battery Balance Charger w/ Alligator Clip for Outdoor Charging
- Esky 7.4V 800mAh Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery
- 8x AA Battery for Transmitter
- Extra Set of Main Blades(Upper & Lower)
- BONUS Flight Simulator Kit w/ USB PC Cable and Software (Practice flying airplanes and helicopters on your computer)
- English Manual